Great PD River 3/9/09

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by blackwaterkatz, Mar 11, 2009.

1. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Is this your 'toon? Rising water is dangerous, so is the falling...

Attached Files:

2. Robbie Norton

Robbie Norton New Member

State:
    Florence S.C
    You neverknow what to what to, when its falling you better take it easy to many under water logs an stump.:confused2::wink::roll_eyes:

3. dudley-1

dudley-1 New Member

State:
    SOUTH CAROLINA
    Do any of you guys remember the one that was just upstream of the 601, bridge at lugoff,between the bridge and the old landing? It was a pretty nice size pontoon.It stayed up there a long time.I have often wondered what happened to it.

4. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    If U saw it above Society Hill It belongs to Campell Cox down at Montclair he has a rice field he pumps h20 2 from the river.
    PEEDEE CAT

5. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    But then again it might belong to the crowd that bought little Egypt they have a corn pond they flood before duck season comes in. Was it beside the papermill or down below the papermill? That is the ?.
    PEEDEE CAT

6. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Man Blake you ought to go fetch that 1 up and put them logs under your boat.LOL

7. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Is that the one between Cheraw & Society Hill?The shad are runnin' hard @ Society Hill.

8. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Just above the paper mill. There is a water pipe, maybe, wrapped up in the 'wreckage', and a drain line or something, about 4-6" going into the water.

9. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    It is at little Egypt. Several doctors and a couple of rich folk bought this property back several yrs. ago they call it the millionare club. The rich and not so famous. It has been in the river for several yrs. it has a pump on it to pump h20 to their corn pond. I got one of gamewarden buddies to take me in there back in december to see if there were any ducks on the corn pond but there were not to many. Paul Blackwell that built the house on the river across from the Anderson property is one of the owners and I think he over seesthis property. As far as I am concerened it can stay up on the bank. Paul is not one of my favorite people.
    PEEDEE CAT