Great night of Catfishing!!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by rob128146, Jun 29, 2008.

1. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    Went Sat night and had a very good night. I went by myself and really enjoyed it!! I caught 13 total. 9 Blues and 4 channels. Nothing real big just had fun. Most fish weighed 3 to 9 lbs. Caught all fish on cut shad. Never had a bump on live gill or cut gill.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on a great trip out!!! Beats getting skunked any day of the week or being stuck at home!!!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

3. MSgtCatfish

MSgtCatfish New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Sounds like you had a killer night Rob. No hawgs but you could have filled the cooler up!

4. germanmudfish

germanmudfish New Member

State:
    Gray, GA
    how they hit one thing today and another tomorrow? Great time had though that's always a good thing. I hope to get out today by myself.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That sounds like a great fishing trip. thanks for sharing.

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    congrats on the good fishing.....rollo

7. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks for the report Rob! :cool2: I could use a night like that sometime soon!

8. Marshall

Marshall New Member

State:
    Junction City,
    Congrats on the trip. You did alot better than me this weekend. Glad to know someones catchin some!

9. Barry Nelson

Barry Nelson New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    congrats on a good trip

10. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good job Rob. It is nice to get out there at night by yourself and enjoy the silence sometimes.

11. jolie

jolie New Member

State:
    PA
    you know I love that attitude. If a bad day of fishing is better than the best day at work, a day of catching is much much better:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

people get too hung up with size. fact is 3-9# is some mighty nice fish. congrats and if you can somehow spread some of that southern luck northwards, I'd appreciate it:big_smile:
    jason