Great news for Indiana!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by olefin, Mar 25, 2006.

1. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    The Governor signed into law legislation endorsing Indiana residents' right to use deadly force against intruders, a change that prevents courts from ruling that individuals should flee first before using a gun.

Way to go Indiana! You can now protect yourself in your own home. Now on to more states!

2. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    that is awesome. i always said i would shoot em anyway and take my chances with a jury. glad to see some of our leaders are finaly waking up. if a criminal knows you can just shoot him he might think twice.

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Kentucky is going through the process right now I believe. It was in the paper and seems like it had plenty of support.

4. Jroc777

Jroc777 Member

State:
    Evansville, IN
    I live in Indiana and it is good to know that I can defend myself and my property without having to face repurcussions. I would have done the same thing before but its nice to not have to worry about criminal charges.

5. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Louisiana has "shoot the burglar (sp) law" and it they applied it to your vehicle also.

6. MilwaukeeCatHunter

MilwaukeeCatHunter New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    That's right brother....better to be judged at trial by 12 than carried by 6 at a funeral.

7. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    I have always said that I would take care of the situation if I had to. That is awesome now that I won't have to rott in jail if I shoot someone for breaking in.