GREAT NEWS FOR B.O.C MEMBERS

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by RandyH, Aug 11, 2008.

1. RandyH

RandyH New Member

State:
    VA
  2. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sounds like a great deal !!!

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a good deal, thanks for posting

4. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    sounds good.do you have any pics of them on your web page?

5. Louisiana Redneck

Louisiana Redneck New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Good post. Maybe on my next rod purchase. It seems to be a good price. What is the regular price? Do you ever have calls for yellow rods?

6. RandyH

RandyH New Member

State:
    VA
    I SALE ABOUT 30 YELLOW RODS A WEEK I HAVE HAD ONLY 11 COME BACK THAT WERE BROKE THATS GOOD SOUND LIKE ALOT BUT ITS NOT THESE ARE THE WEAKEST BLANKS I CARRY AND THE CHEAPEST UNTILL NOW... THE NEW RODS ARE TOUGH AS NAILS YOU CAN SEE A VIDEO ON MY SITE DOING A 21 LBS DEAD LIFT WITH ONE OF THEM

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    cool,thanks.might have to try them out here before long

8. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Wow...so what you are saying is that the cheaper yellow rods are breaking? Thats like 1 in 3. Dont want one of them!:eek:oooh:

9. Katfishing Cajun

Katfishing Cajun New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Say it ain't so! What kind of warranty does these yellow rods come with?:sad2:

10. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Nah, he said 30 a week and has had 11 come back. Very doubtful that he has only been selling them for just a week... Might be 11 out of hundreds or even thousands if he has been selling them for a year or more.

11. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Oppsss....sorry about that. Your absolutely right. Thanks for pointing that out for me. That doesn't sound near as bad as I made it out to be then.:big_smile:

12. RandyH

RandyH New Member

State:
    VA
    yes rods break it happens its ok the numbers are great if you look at the sales but these are the only rods i have that have ever broke well im sorry i have had a tip on a black blanks i carry break i fixed sent back. so 11 out of about 100 rods is pretty good i guess from what the manufacture tells me they send new ones and say its ok lol

13. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Randy, 11% failure is huge in my book, you must be eating a lot of shipping charges and labor hours? Hopefully you have changed suppliers or something to correct the problem.

14. RandyH

RandyH New Member

State:
    VA
    i know but i just send them back and they replace the blank im out on the wrap but i love wrapping rods so rewrapping is ok as long as the blanks are replaced its kool i just feel bad for people when they buy them and i have to explain it lol but maybe the manufacture sees this and is fixing the problems i just send out 18 rods last week and no calls yet :eek:oooh::confused2::roll_eyes:

15. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    are they getting manhandeled in shipping or is it after they get them?

16. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Randy,

If I buy one of those rods and it fails, do I have to pay shipping back to you? Seems to me that if 11% of the rods have failed after just a month of production, the failure rate after say 3 months, giving people a chance to use them / catch some fish / get hung up a few times, will be huge, maybe 50% or more? ThatÂ’s kind of scary.

17. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    where do i order some of these rods ? your web site or what number?

18. RandyH

RandyH New Member

State:
    VA
    you will pay shipping once just to get the rod if it fails i take care of everything else if the rod breaks do to failure the manufacture will cover it if you snap it in a car window etc i am not going to cover it because the manufacture wont
    so have no worries if anything happens do to failure of the company you will get a new one

19. RandyH

RandyH New Member

State:
    VA
    best way to order the yellow rods or any rods for that matter is to call me or the wife at 1-804-681-0513