Great news family!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, May 12, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The mail finally arrived and it contained the beginning of what we have sweat bullets for,for the last almost 3 years.Rejoice with me as I honestly feel like I have just been released from Prison. I understand and I know what true poverty is. I pray that I will not be guilty of ever looking down on people who are unable to care for themselves the way they would like to do! It's not fun in fact it is to date one of the most unpleasent expeirences I have ever had to deal with. It destroys any pride you may have. It is degrading and very dehumanizing,but Thank God I now see the Sunshine and smell the fresh air I say again Rejoice with me it feels so good!!:big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Pat we rejoice with you. God is always on time. He has seen you through the hard times.:smile2:

3. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Pat, It is good to see everything looking up for you and your family, maybe you will get to make it to the missouri gathering.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Stop by and say hello! We plan on making the Missouri Gathering Lord Willing!:big_smile:

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Pat - Glad to hear things have takin' a turn for the better!:smile2:

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    my congrats to you Pat! I am glad to hear about your blessing! I thank God for sharing His ability with you.

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well it's about time things start happening for you. You all fought it long enough. Sure good to hear the thrones are finally stsrting to get some roses on it. Really am happy for you.Now we can stop the wondering if your gonna make the Garthering next week. You'll be there with bells on and walking on :003: . Enjoy your new FREEDOM!!

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Great to hear things have turned for the better.