Great Nascar all star race

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by brinley45cal, May 17, 2009.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    wow was that a good all star race or what?it wasnt only good cause MY MAN SMOKE WON! but the action was awesome.In my opinon it was one of the best races of the year so far if not the best race.What do you folks think?

2. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    It was a good one, but nowhere near as good as Talladega.

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I would like to see it done like on Fri & sat nights at the short tracks.4 20 lap races (10 cars a race) to get into the 10 lap shootout.Then let them go at it! all in all a good race,last 10 laps were terrific.
    smokey

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Yeah, I thought it was a pretty good "all or nothin" race. After the 24 crashed out, and considering the alternatives, even I ended up rootin for Smoke.

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I have to agree. Watching them boys run 3 wide into the turn all out was awesome, even though the 24 lost out on that deal, it was still a good race.

I say throw the points out and race for a million each week. He who wins the most cash at the end of the season wins the championship.

6. Marshall

Marshall New Member

State:
    Junction City,
    ^^^^^ I agree with that!!!!!!:wink::big_smile: Awesome racing!!!

7. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I would love to see something like that, can you imagine the racing that would be going on and not all of this Draft crap for 3/4 of the race

8. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I enjoyed it, good racing...:cool2:

9. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i think the double file restarts are a good thing. maybe they can start the double file restarts on all races with 10 or less laps to go.

10. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Bobby, I think you have somthing there! I think they want to try it before the end of the year,and that would a great place,and time to do it!!
    smokey