Great Miami River

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by david.lay25, Oct 12, 2008.

1. david.lay25

david.lay25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    no cat fish today , caught a small mouth bass on bottom with a piece of shrimp. was able to catch bait today river is still way low, hope everyone else had better luck.

2. tcba1987

tcba1987 New Member

State:
    Dennison, Ohio
    the Tusc River has been DEAD here for the past two weeks .........very few bites in alot of hours of fishing !! at least you caught a smallmouth ..........i fished 6 hours last night and had one run and missed it !! :sad2:

3. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    These low water levels have given the cats a case of lockjaw!!!

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i honestly believe once the rivers come up the cats will be on fire, even if it's december.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sorry about the busted trip, it will get better. Maybe you should do some hunting until the water picks up a little

6. dogcat

dogcat New Member

State:
    Dayton Area Ohio
    I was skunked both Thursday and Sunday, though Mark got a small flathead. Had a ton of beautiful bait and had one run last night, probably a dink channel. Oh my do we ever need rain. The GMR is as low as anyone can remember and I hope you are right FH!

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    my thoughts too.they have to start getting fat for winter.plus,the water is just getting to the right temperature,i think anyway,lol