Great Miami River Tonight 4/18/08

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by kory, Apr 18, 2008.

1. kory

kory New Member

State:
    Fairfield, Ohio
    Heading to eggleston park tonight, well, in a couple minutes anyways, any one in the area that wants to come, i'll be there..

2. FDR

FDR New Member

State:
    Ohio,Cincinnati
    good luck Bro hope to be fishing with you tomorrow

3. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    i was gonna get out tonight but wasn't sure what the storms were gonna do so i decided against it. hope you catch some fish. I've fished the gmr through that stretch of it a few times this year with no luck . they should be biting here soon if the river could go down and stay put for a few days atleast.:tounge_out::roll_eyes:

4. SVTFisherman

SVTFisherman New Member

State:
    Ohio - West Chester
    Hey bud,
    I'm close by. Let me know how you did. Hopefully we can get a group of us Fairfield/West Chester guys out together sometime!

5. kory

kory New Member

State:
    Fairfield, Ohio
    didn't do so well, caught some chubs in the creek right there by the bridge then fished a few hours, current was really strong, 2 ounce no rolls didn't even begin to hold my bait down. THe old log jam i fished last year may have washed out, but there's a couple new ones, i just need to get there in the day time so i can see it better and figure out where the fish might be. I'll let ya know the next time i'm heading down there