The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vicky and I met up with Salmonid to fish a spot of ours for about 3-1/2 hrs just outside of downtown Dayton. managed to get out and fish between two rain storms and enjoy the 50+ degree weather, even though it was quite windy. we caught most of our fish within the first hour, having "doubles" on a couple occasions. we went about an hour or so with no fish and then they started turning on again only to see us jet out of there at the sight of an approaching lightning storm:crazy:. think we all ended up with about 15 channels, biggest being right about 5lb. sorry about cropping the pics but it was either that or not posting them at all. also a pic of me and my new "mask". now all i need are some boots and tights :smile2: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/dinkbuster1/hiddenspot1.jpg http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n277/dinkbuster1/hiddenspot2.jpg

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Nice going Mike ... an early start on the season gives one hope .... Garry-:wink:

·
Registered
817 Posts
The mask is great......oh yeah nice fish too lol. I agree rollo reps for the mask.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Are you looking for a good manager?:smile2:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I would never of guessed that it was you behind that mask:smile2: The boys and i thought it was FISHER-X. Good job on the channels guys and gal.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Man I love the mask. That is definitely one I never thought I'd see. I am looking forward to seeing the mask in some more pictures.

Larry

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
nice catfish can not blame you for blot out the land marks near downtown dayton. nice mask very cool. catfish luchador from mexico el gato nombre :smile2:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Damn!
I walk my large arse for 5 miles in a thunderstorm jus to bring you guys pop and to say hi and I don't even get mentioned in the thread! :embarassed:

:)

I love the mask. Man my kids loved it to when you stopped by. Viva Larasa!

·
Registered
5,703 Posts
Mellon head aint walked 5 miles in his whole life...Now that he is a boater he will be using a cane soon.

·
Banned
3,474 Posts
glad to hear you got on some fish bro. ill be waiting to see that mask in a turtle restling thread. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts