Great Miami River 6-27-07

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by pendog66, Jun 28, 2007.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Steve and i went out tonight to fight the weather and fish. We were there for probaly 5-10 minutes and i got my first run it was a 21.8 pound flathead. This was at 9:45, i tossed back out and had another hook up in 5 minutes but it came off. Steve laughed and gave me the usual crap about a half hour later he hooked up with a 4.13 pound flathead, when he tossed back out he also got a run right away which he fought and lost just like me. i told him it was karma coming back to bite him . Later on he caught a 10.10 pound flathead and i added a 7. It was a good night and i cant wait to get out again. Oh and those who care im now up on steve by 19 pounds for the year

Attached Files:

2. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    and heres the last pic

Attached Files:

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Great catches thumbs up

4. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congratulations on the catch Nate!

5. bigfish08

bigfish08 New Member

State:
    ohio
    what stretch were you all fishing,, i fished between west carrolton and miamisburg the other night and hit a ton of little flats, nothing over 8

6. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Great job on your catch. My last three trips I have managed only one fish per trip. At least I did'nt get skunked.

7. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    You keep on bragging about being in the lead Nate. I will take the lead again on our next trip