Great little catfishing boat!

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by SkiMax, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Hi all! I am selling my boat. It is a 1997 MonArk. It is 14 feet. It does not take on any water at all. It has a 2001 trailer that is in excellent condition. It also has a 2004 Mercury 25 hp tiller motor. The motor has electric start and runs great! I had the boat out last friday and it was 23 degrees and the motor started up fine and ran great all day! It also comes with a hummingbird 320 Color Fish Finder, 12 Attwood Rod Holders, 2 Batteries, a 42 lb thrust MinnKota hand controlled trolling motor. The boat has a lockable rod box, dry storage and a nice big livewell. I have fished this boat many days on the Ohio River and Lake Monroe (the biggest lake in Indiana) and it handles the bigger water great! With me and a buddy in there it will run 33 mph upriver. I'm asking 3200, but might take a little lower. The motor lists for 2300 alone. PM me for more details! The boat is in southeast Indiana. about 45 minutes from cincy, 2 hours from Indy an 1.5 hours from Louisville

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      35.1 KB
      Views:
  2. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN

3. 07_hemi_thunderroad

07_hemi_thunderroad New Member

State:
    north caro
  4. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
  5. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Bump. I also could use the money so i'd take 2800.

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Have the same engine, good running Merc. I want to ask ya, how do them rod holders work for you you have on the back, the ones ya made??

7. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    They work excellent. I might like them better than the atwoods. They need a block of wood under them and a bigger screw, but other than that they are great! If you are interested in making them, I can tell ya how (I got them outa the library on here) there is also a way to make them a little stronger, I've had 40 pound blues hammer those down though and never been scared

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Thanks, yea I have seen them in the Library, I just have never seen anyone that had any and have been thinking about a few myself. Thanks for the info!

9. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
  10. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Just sold the boat this morning to a fellow BOC member Robin Walsh (catcrazed). Actually a buddy of his bought it but thanks everybody!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.