Great link-Ken Freeman helps protect trophy cats

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by price, Mar 24, 2008.

1. price

price New Member

State:
    North Carolina
  2. crane

crane New Member

State:
    Paragould, AR
    Way to go Ken!!! We've got to be proud to have someone like him on our side promoting the sport of trophy catfishing and catfishing in general.

3. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    i know ken freeman and i call him a friend ,he is a good guy to work with and be around .his heart is in catfishing .he tells the story of a man and woman on there wedding anniversery that had 100.00 dollars to go out with or fish one of his tournements .they decided to fish the event but had no boat and at that time people could compete from the bank .long story short the woman and man caught a 35 pound cat and placed and won a large sum of money . it just goes to show what can happen ! ill add this catfish is just like bait fishing aka(bass)lol ,bait fishing they strive to be kevin vandam in catfishing they strive to be phil king .we all have to start some where.

4. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I hope we can rally together and help PROTECT our sports FUTURE!:wink:I also heard of a couple guys that are BOC brothers that were there. We need to stay on FULL alert, because what Ive heard is there is a full blown assault on our sports future, all for the love of money!:angry:

5. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Thank you Ken.
    Good job sir...W

6. shadguts

shadguts New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks for the link. I enjoyed reading that and am proud to have people fighting for the sport that I enjoy so much. I wish there were more I could do to help. For now I will keep releasing these big cats and spreding the word.

7. petersoutcats

petersoutcats New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Great Job Ken!
    We appreciate it
    Keep up the Good Work