Great line great price

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by jugliner, Jan 17, 2008.

1. jugliner

jugliner New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    cabelas salt striker line mono is a great line for the price. Cast good and does not ball up and withstands abrasion. with available colors

2. MAX1955

MAX1955 New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    Those on a budget, will find bass pro excel to be a good all round mono line. I've been using it on some of my setups for three going on four years now. It cast well, good abrasion, lower memory, and good knot strength. I bought it on sale and it has really surprised me. They usually put it on sale for there big fishing sale held each year.

3. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Maxx1955 I will have to agree with you about the bass pro line, it is very good for an equaly good price. And I like the way it is packaged. Casts good and holds up to the elements good.

4. 1442ncs

1442ncs New Member

State:
    Muhlenburg, KY
    I was in the CLarksville,IN bps last thurs. and got 1lb spools of 50# offshore angler mono for 4.99. It seems to be some pretty descent line. Or at least I hope.

5. beagle1963

beagle1963 New Member

State:
    Texas
    I really like ande for the cost and for making long cast. I was using big game trilene. I like ande #15 for long casting on spinning rods and #20 for baitcasters.

6. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Thanks for info Don i might give it a try.

7. MAX1955

MAX1955 New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    Hey Don I appreciate the information, every little bit helps. Again thanks for your input, I've learned alot from different post like yours.

8. ronlyn239

ronlyn239 New Member

State:
    Bartlesvil
    I like Trilene Big Game in 20 lb. I just bought a spool of Cajun red line to spool up one of my new reels. We'll see how that goes....it's cheaper than Big Game by a buck or so for the 650 yd. spool. Yeah, I know, I'm a sucker.

9. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    I have the cajun red line on just about all my reels i really like,i dont think you will be disappointed.