Great information given

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, May 28, 2006.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I have had several E-mails here in the past couple of months sent to me about our brother Dreadnaught teaching other brothers information on fishing for Blue's and Flatheads, I would just like to thank him from the BOC Staff for helping other brothers out on the site learn to catch more fish. Today I received a PM from a member explaining to me how JW has made his fishing better and how grateful he was to him for helping another person who he has not even met yet. I know he has taught me more then I would ever have known about fishing the Ohio River here and I would just like to Thank him as I am sure other members who have PM'ed me or E-Mailed me feel the same.

Thanks Ole Dreadnaught for your help, he is the catfish Guru of the BOC

2. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Thats what makes the BOC so great. Members sharing their knowledge onto others.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I have to agree with you DH,I like to read his posts and try to learn from them.One of these days I'm gonna make it down there to fish with him and get him to teach me some of his secrets.You forgot one thing,he's really good at comic relief,he always makes me laugh.Has he ever told you abt fighting the kangaroo? That is funny as he!! !!!

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I second that Eric...the Ol' Dreadnaught is what makes the BOC what it is. Thanks JW for being YOU and an active part of this great cummunity:wink: ...I heard he even taught the mighty Mellon how to tie knots....LOL:tounge_out:

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    JW is one heck of a guy, and a great fisherman. In the chat he is always helping out someone. He fixed up my avatar real nice, in fact made several of them for me. He was one of my first friends on the BOC. And he's got a great sense of humor, all of his post are eithier informative or very funny, esspecialy when he's picking on someone....like DH...LMAO

Thanks JW for being one of the great people on the BOC.

Zakk

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: I enjoy being a part of the BOC and Especially enjoy talking about fishing and telling people of what little I do know about it.:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

Nope, I Tried though!!! He just never showed up for class that nite, LOL!!!

7. shortshank

shortshank New Member

State:
    Oregon
    Most of the time it's pretty easy to get in here and ask your question. When you get the right answer, it takes another minute to thank someone. Thank You for the posts.
    Don

8. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    JW,you are one amazing man. You have probably forgot more then I will ever know about catfishing.It's people like you that make the BOC what it is.Thanks for being part of the BOC and sharing what you know.

9. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Was that the night he was at the Pay Lake?.....LMAO:eek:oooh:

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Are we talkin about the same JW? I must be in an alternate universe here. LOL!

11. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    It's great to know the "goto" man...

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    That is what I like about you George, You sense of humor has no end, LOL!!! Keep up the good work Buddy!!!

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I have been here on the BOC for close to two years now and have met some wonderful folks as a result. I feel like I am part of something larger than life. I have met few people outside of this community that share information so readely, it makes me proud to be a part of it. I to have learned alot from the BOC and it's members.

We are all "GURU'S" here on the BOC!!! It takes all of us working together to make the BOC what it is today, and it will take all of us to keep it going. Just Doing My Part!!!

14. Cat King

Cat King New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I have learned alot from him.

15. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    It just take's some people a lttle longer than others to learn. Isn't that right John.

16. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Oh yeah, Way to go JW.

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    See what I mean when I say "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" LOL!!!

18. Doyle

Doyle New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dreadnaught,(JW) thank you, you are the man. (I'll PM you the address to send the money.):lol:

19. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL

Did JW get ahold of DH's Password or something???
    Something "fishy" about this thread :misdoubt:

20. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Don't worry about it John, Some people have slower learning curves than others:lol:lol. Long live the "plastic fish". Thanks JW! for all the knowledge you share!