Great fishing trip at Lake Moultrie sat.

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by iceman, Jul 8, 2008.

1. iceman

iceman New Member

State:
    Walterboro S.C
    Well, got to go out fishing with capt. Jim again.(JK888). What a trip! My father and i met Jim at angels landing and he took us to a great little spot. we were worried about catching fish because of the front that came thru the night before. Well, didn't take too long to be worry free! We fished from 7:30 am till about 3:00 and caught 21 FISH! Boy capt. Jim sure can put you on the fish! The fish were all caught on cut herring with one caught on WD40 chicken. fish were caught in 17 to 31 feet of water. Thanks Jim for the great trip! Looking forward to another.

GARY:big_smile:

2. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Gary glad yall had a nother succesful trip with Capt. Jim. I tell ya he has them conered up over there. I think he must be feeding them and then a few days before someone comed to fish he cuts them off.:smile2: Jimm is a super nice guy and fun to be around. 1 day I will make it back down there to fishh with the Dueling Duo(Roundhill/JK888).LOL

3. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    way to go iceman one things for sure capt jim knows where there at an dont mind showing where.the roundhill

4. fishwillie1

fishwillie1 New Member

State:
    Pamplico S.C.
    Nice catch I hope to be back on the lake early next week. I'ts been a while and I'll be glad to get back on the water again.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like some great fishing, congrats.

6. dust777man

dust777man New Member

State:
    SC
    Congrats on the catch.