great fishing here

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by missouri cat hunter, Apr 25, 2009.

1. missouri cat hunter

missouri cat hunter New Member

State:
    missouri
    ive been fishing the niangua river here in haha tonka state park and for 4 days i was smokin i got my limit at least twice a day of channels and caught a couple of blues and good size to from 2ibs up 9ibs and our freezer getin full almost time for a fish fry lol but then the water level dropped at least 4ft and i haven caught anything yesterday i caught four the whole day from 6in the morning to 7:30 at night and today i didnt even get a nibble just one turtle so i move down to bennet springs and caught one nice channel but ive finallty figured out their feeedind schedule its from 9 till 10 and after that its time turn the lantern off and leave but hopefully it picks up again lol

2. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    nice job, show'en em whos boss! welcome to the boc!

3. Missouricathunter25

Missouricathunter25 New Member

State:
    Weston, Missouri
    Same here. In the Platte River. Caught a 30 lb blue, 7lb and 5 lb channel and 2 3lb channels as well. Still have the lines out. Caught the 7 lb and 5 lb channels during the evening hours and the rest at night. They seem to be biting better in the overnight hours.