Great deals on Abu Garcia reels at Cabela's Hammond In

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Shad Man, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    OK everyone I just wanted to let everyone know that Cabelas in Hammond In is practically giving away Abu reels. Went over there this weekend while I was working and about shit my pants. They had C3's C5's and the original red reels (not made in china) for under 50 bucks. All of them were marked down 50 to 60 percent off. I just bought a new C3 last week but I had to buy another one yesterday. O yell if you go to abugarcia.com and go to promotions you can get 20 to 15 bucks back depending on what you buy. Just make sure you have your reciept. I also picked up some braid this weekend there. Got it for 5 bucks a spool!!!!! Sorry guys none of it left I bought it all for that price.:wink::wink:

2. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good job on the find, and thanks for the info.

3. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Yeah I dropped almost 500 bucks there over the weekend. I could pass up the buys. Got a whole deer processing setup. Profesional series grinder, sausage stuffer ,meat tenderizer, all the different inserts. etc for 150 bucks. All made out of stainless!!! Gonna really be smacking the does this year.

4. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    SAUSAGE STUFFER!

5. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Get ur mind out of the gut bucket.

6. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Damn wish i was there. I need some new reels. I would buy 6 of them if I could get there.