Great day on CJ brown

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Ellis, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Ellis

Ellis New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    I just got back from the CJ and how great it was. Woke up at 5am with my dad and we went around looking to spots to fish. finally we said screw it and we went to the easy catch marina banks (ones that looks like a beach) Anyways i caught a crappie or two in my cast net and i went up to a guy who had 2 kids by the snackbar and asked if they had caught anything, they didnt. so i had him take his kids away and i put them on there hooks. They came back and were so excited that they got a fish. But the best part was, they both got in the paper from a reporter who was there. After that i went back to the beach I caught 1 3# cat and 2 carp that were 14.8 and 17.6. My dad caught a 15.6 carp and 2 cats both at 5#. Best trip to Cj ive had so far.:big_smile:
    I was using minnows and glo-worms by the way.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Congrats on the catches you and your dad had. Good luck next time you get out. Enjoy the time you have with your father. Those are great memories that you will have forever.

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I bet you sure made those kids day! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences out there, hope they get better and better.

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

reps for your good deed. congrats on the fish.

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Be carefull, you would have gotten atickett had the park rangers/game wardens seen you. I know it's stupid but they would have gotten ya. :confused2:

6. Ellis

Ellis New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Yeah, i looked around for that. They would have been A$$holes and told me i was using it for bait...:crazy: