great comeback!!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by willcat, Mar 27, 2009.

1. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Got this in an email, love it!!!!!!!!!!!

OH HELL YEAH!
    Love This Comeback
    One of my sons serves in the military. He is still stateside, here in California .
    He called me yesterday to let me know how warm and welcoming people were to him and
    his troops everywhere he goes, telling me how people shake their hands and thank them
    for being willing to serve and fight for not only our own freedoms, but so that others
    may have them also.
    But he also told me about an incident in the grocery store he stopped at yesterday on his
    way home from the base. He said that ahead of several people in front of him stood a woman
    dressed in a burkha.
    He said when she got to the cashier she loudly remarked about the U.S. flag lapel pin the
    cashier wore on her smock. The cashier reached up and touched the pin, and said proudly,
    'Yes, I always wear it and probably always will.'
    The woman in the burkha then asked the cashier when she was going to stop bombing her countrymen,
    explaining that she was Iraqi.
    A gentleman standing behind my son stepped forward. Putting his arm around my son's shoulders and
    nodding towards my son, he said in a calm and gentle voice to the Iraqi woman: 'Lady, hundreds of
    thousands of men and women like this young man have fought and died so that YOU could stand here,
    in MY country and accuse a check-out cashier of bombing YOUR countrymen. It is my belief that had
    you been this outspoken in YOUR own country, we wouldn't need to be there today. But, hey, if you
    have now learned how to speak out so loudly and clearly, I'll gladly buy you a ticket and pay your
    way back to Iraq so you can straighten out the mess in YOUR country that you are obviously here in
    MY country to avoid. Everyone within hearing distance cheered!

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Excellent post and one I totally agree with.:smile2::cool2:

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    What a bit&^% pack her up and get her the he!! out of here

4. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Talk about nerve! And WAY TO GO to the fine man that stepped up!!
    America!! Love her, or go the he__ home!!!!

5. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Theres a great comeback. I doubt the lady can figure it out tho. Well said, needs to be said to a few others born here too.

6. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    A big Salute to the gentlemen that stepped up to the plate. Kinda funny these foreigners don't understand the purpose of fighting for freedom, but yet they want to live here for their freedom. Ship them back!!

Sorry if I offend anyone, but after reading this I don't really give a hoot!!:wink: Fricken Towelheads!!:confused2:

7. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    He was a lot nicer than I would have been!!
    Semper Fi

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    That was a good one Will:wink:

9. westvirginiacatfish

westvirginiacatfish New Member

State:
    Ronceverte
  10. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member