Great Carolina Catfish Club Meeting

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, Jun 9, 2009.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    The Carolina Catfish Club had a great gathering last night at T-Bones on the Lake at Lake Wylie. :smile2:

We had 12 members in attendance, and afterwards several of us teamed up and did a little fishing on Wylie. Bowlerman continued his "STREAK" and caught a 40 pounder on the lower lake!!! :eek:oooh: Sometimes you can't do a thing wrong.

Hopefully Bowlerman has not used up all his good luck before the tournament this weekend on Wylie!!! :crazy:

Thanks to Billfish76 and Bowlerman for bringing their boats and taking some members out.

I think we may try to do the same thing next month. Instead of going to catch catfish afterwards some folks were interested in learning how to set-up at night to catch white perch and crappie for bait.

2. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    that sounds like fun, i think i have done that a time or two:big_smile::smile2:

3. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I had a great time at T-Bones last night.I enjoyed meeting and talking to everyone, and hope to do in agian soon.

Bowlerman, quit giving those big fish sore jaws so George and I might can catch one.:smile2::smile2:

4. GEORGE2

GEORGE2 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Great meeting, I had a lot of fun. I will definatly be at the next one. :big_smile:

5. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    I THINK THEY ARE FOLLOWING ME :crazy:, I HAVEN'T EVER CAUGHT THIS MANY BIG FISH FROM WYLIE IN A YEAR MUCH LESS TWO WEEKS .:big_smile: I HOPE IT STAYS LIKE THIS FOR ONE MORE WEEK ATLEAST !!!:smile2:

6. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Team Green enjoyed it as well,hate we couldnt stick around for the fishing part though.We will try to get into that part next time,been awhile since we have been nightstalking for perch and crappie.

7. Holmes

Holmes New Member

State:
    South Caro
    had a great time. i will be at the next one also with the boat this time:big_smile:
    im in for some night time crappie fishing:big_smile:

8. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    ENJOYED IT AND THE SHORT FISHING TRIP. MAN I WAS WIPED OUT SINCE THE 5 OCLOCK WAKE UP. iT WAS A GOOD CHANGE OF PACE. GOOD THING I HAD A DENTIST APPT SO I DIDNT HAVE TO GET UP EARLY FOR WORK. GOOD TO MEET NEW FOLKS-GEORGE, DAMON AND MIKE.