Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
She's a good one... several years later she help get right to carry passed in TX. But then we had a Democrat Governor Ann Richards... she vetoed right to carry. But wasn't long till she was voted out of office. George Bush shot her veto full of holes the first day in office and Texans had what they had voted for. :big_smile:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Brother Dayton;
Your absolutely CORRECT about what happened and when it happened!:big_smile: I was down in that area of the country when those things were going on and I was soooo very HAPPY to see that Richard's Bit*h get what she deserved when she though she could repel a law that had been on the books for over 120 years and in doing so, she thought NoooooBody could do a single thing about it!
More of these very same actions need to happen in other States! Then maybe things will start turning around in the favor of "WE THE PEOPLE" once again! I think folks are slowly starting to Wake Up. I just hope and Pray, and VOTE and Write My Elected Officials at least every quarter letting them know that we are watching T-H-E-M!:big_smile:
Reps to ya for sharing that very important bit of history with us!:big_smile:
Fraternally,
Coyote1
[[[[[End of Post]]]]]

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
They try to make it sound as if the Government is protecting us. What they are really doing is taking away the rights of the American people to keep Government honest.
Later Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.