Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I received an award by a member of staff. I appreciate this very much and the PM sent to me made me feel both welcome and appreciated here. Thats a good feelin anywhere ya at, here,work or at home.
The members of this site have been more than helpful,informative and funny as any place i ever been, Thanks to each and everyone.

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS John!!!! An Award Well Earned. Thank You for All you Do for the BOC. J.D.:big_smile:

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
This morning I received an award by a member of staff. I appreciate this very much and the PM sent to me made me feel both welcome and appreciated here. Thats a good feelin anywhere ya at, here,work or at home.
The members of this site have been more than helpful,informative and funny as any place i ever been, Thanks to each and everyone.
Way to go John! You deserve every bit of it. I appreciate your posts, as do many others. Keep it up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.