Granny B's Banna Pudding Recipe

Discussion in 'The BOC Diner' started by bigboy113054, May 8, 2008.

1. bigboy113054

bigboy113054 New Member

State:
    Prattsville,Arkansas
    4 talbespoons Flour
    1/2 cup suger
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1 egg
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla
    2 cups milk

Mix dry ingredients in a large pot . add in the egg,vanilla, and milk . cook on med/low heat stirring constanly until mixure tickens:big_smile:. I hope you enjoy making and eating this pudding If you want chocolate gravey add 2 talbespoons Coco

2. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Hey Randy good to see ya posting. :big_smile: I like the Granny B's banana pudding, It went fast at DeGray 2. :smile2:

3. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    i really hate to bring this up but!!! THERE AIN'T NO BANANAS IN YOUR RECIPE !!! Dang , you really are from Arkansaw ain't ya!:wink:

4. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thats why ya add the banana's and Vanilla wafers. After you make the filling. lol :smile2:

5. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Thanks for the recipe. Avatar gave me a laugh too...:smile2:

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Yall might think I'm crazy or from another planet ,But I like bannana pudding ,ONLY after I throw away all the banannas :smile2:I like the flavor ,but I hate nanners. If someone could make it chunkless I'd eat it . But I will copy this and see what the better half can think of to make it better for me :wink:

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

My real and one and only true brother from another mother!!! We'll just be the crazy duo. I like the flavor, pudding, and vanilla wafers too.....but not bananas! :big_smile_2:

8. bigboy113054

bigboy113054 New Member

State:
    Prattsville,Arkansas
    I fgured that the people for Arkansas Know to layer vanilla waffers and bannas in a bowl. Then put the pudding in on top of it. But I guess I was worng

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Randy ,I think thats about the exact recipe my Dads mom used all her life,Only trouble is you cant get the nanner flaver less ya stick in the nanners and let it sit in the fridge:wink:.

10. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Thats why I always ask you to make it for me. :smile2: