Grandson and #1 son.

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Jul 1, 2008.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Got out on the river for a few hours today with my oldest boy whos home on leave and his son. Not a banner day but we would not go hungry. Caught about 8 fish with biggest just a shade under 14#. Gill heads and eel were on the menu today and they liked it. The little man gave us a good solid 5 hours out there today and it was hot. LOL! The rod in #4 spot started screamin. #4 was mine. Set the hook and it set it back. LOL! Knew it was a good channel. So bein a good dad and not gettin to fish with #1 I handed him the rod. What a dummy I am. LOL! Enjoy the pics. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for sharing George. Looks like a good day with the family. The grandson is going to be a chip of the old gramps block.

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Thanks George. That is a NICE channel cat.

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Damn that's a nice channel, so you do have a soft side dont ya!!j/k it's good to get out w/ur kids, and you even had a grandkid also, great!!

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Thanks for sharing, BG.

Did it weigh more than the Grandson? Looks like it. Glad y'all had a good day! :cool2:

6. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Thanks for the report George. That 14# is one healthy lookin' fish!

7. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    thanks for sharing the report, looks like a good time...

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Thanks George for the report and pics! :big_smile: That is one real nice Channel Cat! :cool2:

9. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That is a very nice fish and looks like an ideal day on the water with family, congrats and good luck in the future.

10. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Big George congrats, to you and your grandson and son on a nice catfish.! :cool2: