Grandma has passed....thanks for the support BOC

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by teaysvalleyguy, Oct 28, 2008.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    After a long and courageous battle with her heart at 7:15am this morning my Grandma went to be with the Lord.

Many of my BOC brothers and sisters that have been on here with me have read the health history of my grandma. She has battled everything under the sun and finially the Lord was not willing to let her suffer anymore and was ready for another Angel.

She went to the hospital September 11th after a spell with her heart. She was transferred the next day to Grant in Columbus after having a heart attack. The morning of the 13th around 3am or so she had a Massive heart attack and they called the family in to say goodbye. She fought back and was alert again. She was alert and could not talk because of a trake but could answer questions by nodding when asked.

She was transferred again September 25th to the Respitory rehab hospital. She got even better there before finially succombing to all her health issues. She got an antibactor infection that has a high mortality rate. She then got pneumonia. She has been pretty much in a coma like state the last week and a half and I got the call this morning around 6:30am to get to the hospital from my Grandpa Bad. She passed right before I got there because her heart just gave out.

She was a great woman that will truely be missed by many friends and family. It is great to know she suffers no longer and that she can finially be at peace. Knowing she was so sick the last month plus has prepared me as much as it could for today but my heart still aches because I want her here. But, she would still be suffering and for that I thank the Lord that she is not suffering any longer.

Please keep my Grandpa Bad in your prayers after 59 years of marriage his wife has passed. Pray that he will get peace and family support when needed. Also pray for the family if you would.

Thanks

2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Sorry to hear that Matt. Prayers are sent to your Grandpa and the rest of your family.

3. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Sorry to hear that Matt prayers to you and the family and may God put his blessing on you

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Matt,I feel for ya buddy. Prayers for you and your family through this time.

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Sorry to hear about your Grandma, Sounds like a great lady.

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Prayers sent from Nevada.

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    MATT im very sorry prayers are on the way to you and yours

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Our prayers go out to your Grandpa and the entire family, God Bless

9. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Matt sorry to hear of your loss. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

10. stoney53

stoney53 Well-Known Member

State:
    PA
    prayers sent for you and family

11. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Sorry to hear Matt, my prayers go out to you and your family at this time.

12. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Prayers to all, I am keeping your family in my thoughts

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thoughts are still with you and the family Matt.

14. Wally_jr

Wally_jr New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family in this time of saddness. Remember ALL the good things about Grandma!

Walter, Pam, Wally Jr. and family

Hang in there Brother!!

15. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Sorry to hear about your Grandma, stay strong for your family....

16. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Tea,
    :sad2:
    I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your Grandma & you know that you & the rest of the family & friends all are in my prayers as well.

I never met your Grandma, but all I know is that she was a fighter, and belive me -I know- because I was around the B.O.C. "back in the days" when you use to post about her.
    :wink:

So you take care of yourself Buddy,
    Bert (Shania)

17. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Matt, our thoughts and condolence to you and family.

18. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt were sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and Prayers go out to the family. I know you will miss her.

19. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Matt,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. My own Grandmother was the most precious thing I ever knew. I think if I had lost her one minute sooner than her 98 years, I would have not made it through.
    I understand what you mean about being glad she isn't suffering any longer. Indeed, she deserves the peace and paradise that she has passed into.
    Hold tight to those memories of the laughter and times that you shared. I hope she visits you in your dreams.
    Prayers even stronger for your Grandfather. I can't even imagine losing my mate after so many years together.

20. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Matt, I am very sorry to hear of the pasing of your Grandmother. Please give my deepest condolences to your Grandfather and the rest of your family. I bet she was a wonderful person.
    Is that your Grandmother in your Avatar?

Jaime