Grandfatherly advice needed

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Netmanjack, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Please! can anyone give me some advice to survive this twosome. My grandson Riley and I get along just fine. We play trucks and fish and I know most of the time where he is coming from. These two women childs have grandpa nervous. One look and you can see what I am up against. Will I survive ? Any and all help will be appreciated.lol:crazy::eek:oooh::smile2::big_smile:

Attached Files:

2. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    That is a pair of cuties. I see teapartys and Dall's coming up for you. I have done that , it is your turn :smile2:

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Nope , no survival in that upcoming episode. Your Doomed.:wink:

4. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Buy em a pair of overalls and take em fishing.Get them hooked on fishing that away you won't be playing Barbie.

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    in cutiepies,sorry. Being surared to pieced is relatively painless so I guess jusr kick back and enjoy!!~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:smile2::smile2::smile2::wink::wink:

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Part time job is the only thing that will enable you to have the $$$$$$ you are gonna spend on them cuties.

7. craddock1

craddock1 Active Member

State:
    TENNESSEE
    I have a friend who has twin daughters. first time i remember seeing them fishing with him they were 3. they are 23 now and at least one goes fishing with him every time out. don't buy these girls a pretty fishing rod.

8. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I see a little mischief in their eyes! Could be some gray hairs in store for you Jack!

9. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yup, those two are definantly up to something. No advice from me. Good luck!

10. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Looks like double trouble to me. Ya best have some good running shoes Jack. Make sure you spoil them, that's part of your job description now Grandpa and your son and daughter in law will appreciate it too!! LOL

11. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Buddy, you ain't got a chance. I can see that wrapped around finger syndrome settin in real quick. All they will have to do is look into your eyes and say pleeeese and you will melt like butter. Welcome to the ole softy grandpa club Jack. They are just adorable buddy.

12. micus

micus New Member

State:
    Lake St. L
    Cuties. Spoil'em rotten then give them back to their parents!:smile2:

13. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well I guess that just about sums it up Jim, The Ole Softy Grandpa Club! lol I wasn't sure, but after all of your responses, I guess I'm doomed to join. I can always show this thread to any family members who question my actions and show them that this is just the way it is! lol Thanks guys:big_smile:

14. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    They are cute.They will be up to something:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

15. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Make it easy on yourself now Jack....give in to the fact that you will not win. They already have you whooped whether you know it or not. They are precious, if only they stayed that sweet. You must be a very proud grandpa.

16. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Them youngins are down right cute. I love the expressions they each have on their faces......g'luck , lol.

17. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You're a sure fire goner Jack... It's been nice knowin' ya...:smile2:

18. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Theres no hope for ya,Jack your doomed I tell ya ,just suck it up and play along.