Grand River

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Colinkem, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Colinkem

Colinkem New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Any updates on the grand up by brunswick access? Went out this past weekend, did decent, nothing worth braggin about.

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Colin. I dont get up that way so I cant help but someone will be along shortly to help you out.

3. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    im thinking about going up there one day this weekend

4. Colinkem

Colinkem New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Had a good time this past weekend, let us know how it goes.

5. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    went to the grand sunday and put in at brunswick. hit a bunch of different log jams with live perch. didnt catch a darn thing. oh well still had a good time.

6. fisherman_21

fisherman_21 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    how good is the catfishing on the grand river at brunswick,mo? how much is the river up? what kind of baits do you use? how good is the ramp? is it true there are alot of asian carp there jumping all over? good fishing.

7. Fishin'_Fool

Fishin'_Fool New Member

State:
    Moberly MO
    There is a nice steep concrete boat ramp at the Brunswick access, and yes...there are alot of Asians in the Grand. I haven't been over that way since all the rain, so I don't know how much the river is up. I do know there are several nice fish caught out of that part of the river every year, but many of them come from the Missouri River. Last few times I've been I haven't had much luck.