Grand Lake

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by fishnfool68, Aug 2, 2007.

1. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    I'm going up to Grand this weekend,was wondering how High is it and if anyones been fishing up there latley?

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Hiya Mike!!

Long time no talkie!!! Hows life treating ya?

3. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well its around 748 no flood gates and full generation, i fish on the south end or in the river damn near every day, the blues, sandies, and hybrids, black bass, take your pic all execellent right now

4. fishnfool68

fishnfool68 New Member

State:
    Near Tulsa Oklahoma
    My Dad's place is up thier ,and I'll be in my little John boat so I won't be taking a trip across the lake.Thanks for the info.I figured I'd head up past the hwy10 bridge and drop some jugs and drift.Are they hitting on live bait or cut?
    Thanks for the info..We need to get together and catch some fish Tony,Its good to hear from you too!

5. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    I just bet that the blues are going crazy right now in the eddy water and other flats... There ain't no reason to use anything other than cut shad. Everything is hitting shad here at Webbers falls! Go Get some!

6. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    well i don't know what's been going on up ther,e they just opened the cherokee park on grand river but i've been able to get on the river for the whole flood anyways but the shad should be plentiful and yeah just use cut shad shouldn't have any problems, the sand bass and hybrids made it back up to the cable and kinda scatterd out the shad down here, kinda get spoiled when used to making one throw and filling the bucket

7. dobbie

dobbie Member

We had good luck jug fishing on Grand Saturday night.We fished south of Bernice park in about 30' of water.They were caught on perch and sand bass chunks.I noticed that Bernice park and Twin Bridges park are open,if you can stand the heat to camp.