Grand Lake Night Bite!

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Redd, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    So in other words; you just caught more weight in fish in one night, than I catch all year.... That's mildly discouraging...lol I should just go to grand lake and try my hand at your blue cats... not but half an hour away from me. Guess I'm just too cheap to pay for the gas to go. Anyway, thanks for the post. It's good to know the fish aren't really extinct to this region of the U.S.

-Red

2. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks for the post Jeff. Keep us posted on the fall and winter fishing on Grand. This will be the first winter that we will be going after big blues on Grand lake. The tips section on ur web site had some good info. THX:0a18:

3. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    where at jeff, we've been hammering them from around mid lake down to goat island, i hardly fish up north pass 2 tree, we've still been catching alot down on the south end none with mass of size yet

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I set juggs below cowskin bridge Saturday nite. Think we had 8 head total but no big fish. Most went about 5 pound average. Shads easy to catch though, in about 3 or 4 throws, i had plenty.

5. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma

Are there any good spots to bank fish around there?
    I've looked around there a little, but couldn't find any place?

Ken

6. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Sound like a good night on the water, Jeff! I might have to get out myself before long and with the weather cooling down it just might help.

Dave