Grand Lake cabin

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by jugginman, Jan 24, 2008.

1. jugginman

jugginman New Member

State:
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Does any one know of a place between Duck Creek and two Tree Island or Bernice for sale. I would like a place with a dock, or in a cove with a Marina so I can keep my boat on the water. I looked into getting a trailer, but renting the slab for the trailor, plus the boat stall, it is cheaper or makes more sence to buy.

2. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    There's waterfront for sale all over, i;m on the mouth of duck creek, there's one for sale just right down the road, next time your in the area grab yourself a paper called the chronicle and there a real estate guide of grand lake in it, if you can't find it i can send you some realeters websites

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Matt,

Do you have a dock? If so, is it enclosed? Ever fish for crappie from it? Need visitors every now and then?

4. South Grand Laker

State:
    Oklahoma
    Tony, yeah i have a dock, it's not enclosed, its the one you see on my avatar, i forget the dimentions, but it's a double slip, and i do crappie fish from time to time out of my brush under it, but the water levels are usually 10ft to 15ft, so i mainly don't mess with them until pre-spawn to spawn don't catch awhole lot of there but mainly cause i'm always fishing for them somewhere else, i've got some buddy's with some deeper enclosed docks pretty close to me, they haven't done very good this winter have caught some up to 2lbs though,

5. South Grand Laker

State:
    Oklahoma
    but i forgot to add, sure it needs visitors anytime, home or not, mom puts on who can catch the biggest perch contest, there alot tougher to catch in the winter which makes it fun, and win she wins, i take the perch and tell her thanks for the bait and off in the boat i go, hahaha i love it

6. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Man, I hate you guys.......:wink: What I would give to live, or have a place right on the lake like that!

Envy is very ugly!:smile2:

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    I'll probably be over that way, right after I win the lottery. LOL

8. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    You know, in all honesty, when we were there last summer (pic in my avetar is me and my daughter fishing off of the dock of the B&B we stayed at), I picked up one of the magazines with all the realestate listings, and wash SHOCKED at the property prices for both lakefront and lakeview properties. The price of those pieces of property are hardly as much as regular old land around here, with no sign of water (of that quality) within 100 miles!

My father in law was just offerred $8500/acre for his 160 acres of tilled ground, no trees, no rolling terrain, nothing but flat tilled earth, 15 miles from the city to boot! Land prices around here are rediculous, for what you get.:eek:oooh:

9. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    Try the Big Nickle as well...there's usually lots of Grand Lake realty ads in there.