GPS Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Jan 13, 2009.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
  2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Hopefully mines on the way.Mailed it out Sat.so Mr Paul should be getting it fairly soon.

3. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I'm not going to sign up for this, but i have to say I have this same gps and it is great I use it quite often while traveling, fishing or just hiking around, it has a scroll feature allowing you to scroll around your screen, I want to thank Top for his donation, I have been a star member for a a few years now, Paul and the gang has made this site a family site and kept it running with most of our donations, One star is only $10.00, what can you get for $10.00 today a trip to Starbucks, maybe a meal at some fast food place, or even a case of cheap beer. All which will be just a passing memory in a few seconds after you get finished, If you invest in a star it will last a year with all the privileges. What will that little star do for the BOC ? lets see every time you open up the page it loads to your catfishing site where you can get any information, meet new friends and even get to chat with some of us here on line, also pays for upgrade to the server, If your like me the site supports me in giving me a place to promote catfishing in partners in catfishing programs, So what keeping you, put up a little of your self and show your support for the BOC

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'd like to have my name on this list,thanks Sister Pat:smile2::cool2: