Gotta love Wyandotte county

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by brad kilpatrick, Apr 13, 2006.

1. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I just recieved My Tax assesment for My Boat and guess What???? I guess in Wyandotte County boats appreciate in value!!!! My The total value was $3,000 dollars more then I paid for the boat New last Year!!!! and The assesment Value was almost $2,500 more then I paid last year!!! Needless to say I immediatly called the co. tax office and requested an Appeal.

2. McFlat

McFlat New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I hear ya Brad.

I have 2 houses that puzzle me. One is needing almost no updates to be worth 125, the other needs moderate interior upgrades and mechanical to be worth 90.

Somehow, the annual taxes are within $100 of each other.

Neighborhood maybe?

3. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    i feel for ya brad. when i went to get my title changed over on mine it was $25 more than i figured when the lady told me my total. when asked she said the $25 was a privledge tax. i guess the old saying is true if we wanna play we gotta pay.

4. 600lbs

600lbs New Member

State:
    gardner kansas
    man i still want to meet you brad keith told me alot about you i think i could learn so good stuff from you, keiths fishing buddy from work

5. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    I thought taxes were going down after all the revenue was taken-in from the racetrack and everything else out there around Village West.

6. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas

Hey Christopher,I dont believe I would have told anybody that one!