Gotta go's fishing trip

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by SCcatfishing, Nov 19, 2009.

1. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Hey has anyone herd how their trip went.. Someone fill me in I just got a great catfish boat today so we will be going to monty in the am if the motors works right and em boys left me some fish in my fishing hole.....:smile2::wink:

2. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    If you go you better find another hole:smile2:jk we didn't have no wind and the fish would pick the bait up and drop it. The fish we caught was on perch, they wouldn't take the gizzard shad. We fished about all day, my friend didn't catch but 1 fish. Wish i had went to Murray and fished the muddy water:big_smile:

3. tony

tony New Member

State:
    lake Murray sc
    it's the same deal on Murray!!! when the wind don't blow the fish don't go!!! the lake was flat calm all day!!!!

4. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    Well thanks for leaving me a few fish.... I will post some pics friday night with our catch lol j/k... My new catfish rig is a 18ft starcraft cuddy with a 115hp merc boat has tall sides with ALOT of teak trim..... The carbs was bad bad so I had to get parts today from west cola.... We will reassamble in the am... It has 128 avg compression and got spark.... So I will cross my fingers...:wink:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Let's have pics of the new catsmackin' machine!!

BB

6. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC

Here yall go

Attached Files:

7. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Good luck on Monty. It was the first time on Monty that the wind was calm. Fishn seemed to be slow for everyone me and my friend talked with. We caught mor than most, they just were not the ones that i was seeking:big_smile: Good luck on the boat. I also got a project boat. I got all the carpet, the wood, just about everything i need to start but every single time i need to start, i just go fishn. In the summer i said it was to hot, now the fall is here, well, its fishn time, when the winter comes it will be to cold to work outside but just right to take it fishn.................you want to buy some wood and carpet for that bad boy:smile2: Folks on the CCC will just have to put up with my slime king as it is. Ya guys have a great week, i got to go start packing. The wife is still mad at me. I was suppose to have all my stuff packed for the trip and guess what, i went fishn. She went to work and i went to Monty, she got back home before i did:confused2: and now i'm in the dog house. Oh well, thats fishn:wink:

8. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    NICE BOAT DAVID... a friend of my that I fish with at Santte, crclhuk1 , has one just like it.
    Soooooo when we gonna try it out at Monti. I can just leave my boat at home for a change....:cool2:

9. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    This boat has alum floors in it so I dont need and wood.... The only wood this boat has is the teak trim and the wood in the transom..... So I never have to worry about alot rotting on the boat...

10. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    We can go out friday sat or sunday next weekend if you want to go.... I was going to go to tn but buying this boat and not knowing if I have to buy a motor yet kinda puts a cramp on those plans.....

11. catmandosimpsonville

catmandosimpsonville New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I am taking my son and son-in-law to Santee. We will be down there all Turkey weekend. Lets plan for a first couple of weekends in December.

12. flatheadsalyer1

flatheadsalyer1 New Member

State:
    Pickens, SC
    David thats a helluva nice rig. Glad it worked out for ya! Hopefully in a week or 2 we can wet a hook!

13. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Hi David, I ave a boat just like yours and love It!!!! Can have the comforts of a roof and still drift and anchor fish. Maybe we can compare notes one day. My boat was an inboard, but we YAHOOED it up. Stayed with basically the same set up you have.

Attached Files:

14. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
  15. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    well sence we posting pic's of our fishn machines, i may as well show mine. Well, the one i suppose to be working on:smile2: its hard to work on it when its parked beside the camper on the lake. I'll get to it one day, i'm sure. Seth would rather fish in it cause he said we don't ever catch big fish in the pontoon, it don't know how to find them yet.........them old boats just know were to go:wink:

16. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I LOVE them old Starcrafts!!!! NICE score!!

Bill in SC

17. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Yes Bill I love them Starcrafts too!! The old owner of my boat was kin to me and had hit rock bottom about this time last year and was in bad need of some extra cash, so I politely gave him the $1500 he was needing and that was for boat mtr and trailer!!!:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

18. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
  19. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC

Same deal with my boat.... Fella needed cash..... Since the motor didn't run he sold it for...... Hold onto your seat............ 1000 bucks... Boat motor and trailer... The motor needed carbs cleaned...