GOTTA GO !!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by Big Vic, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Spent Yest. afternoon makin bait I'm goin fishin today come hell or high water !! Supose to be 70 and a little windy we'll see what happens don't have the boat ready so will be on the bank. I'll try to get back on later this eve and let ya know how I did.
    Good luck to everyone !!!

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    What kind of bait did you make? I am curious to see how your trip turns out. keep us informed.

3. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Good mornin Shane, made me some dough balls 2 different kinds.:cross:

4. catfish_jordan

catfish_jordan New Member

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    thats exacly what im doing too.

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
  6. colburn

colburn New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I went out last night to Zorinsky caught 1 small crappie and 2 little catfish was using cut shad and cut chubs fished till almost midnight though

7. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Well I started out at Pawnee lake yest. morn finally got the first line out at nine o'clock. Abot 2 hours later than I wanted but I wanted to stop and get some minnows and a jar of shad sides. Tryed out everything I had off the dam and not a bite !! Wind blowing like hell, I moved to west side and fished the creek coming into Pawnee, had a bite on minnow but no fish, and had a hit on chicken liver, the only thing caught was a small bullhead on worm. Spent the rest of the day basicly the same every place I went to Twin Lakes a couple of NRD lakes 2 farm ponds and the blue river. Got home about 7 pm Still have lots of bait and no fish !!!!
    it;s still early it's still early it's still early !!!!!!

8. catfish_jordan

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    i went out to wagontrain and it was windy as hell too. only caught like 3 bluegill.

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska

it was 70? hell its snowin in minden!

10. catfish_jordan

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    yah Will it was about70. you serious it was snowing?

11. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Yeah Jordan! It started about 4:00 this afternoon and stopped around 8:00 tonight. Snow like crazy for awhile. Big flakes coming straight down. Heck, when is Spring officially coming? I ready for some serious catfishing!!:big_smile::big_smile:

Mark..

12. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    snowing in minden and dangnear 50 down here in roca today. man i kinda like this being south stuff. hmm maybe i should go farther south. CANCUN sounds good. some guys have all the luck now dont ya.