Got to rip some lip tonite

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by CHAVEZ CHAVEZ, Sep 20, 2007.

1. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    well i got home today from work ,kicked back for a lil while and helped my M/IL with some yrd sale stuff . anyways i decided to go cat fish'n i left about 6 caught my bait when i got there set my rods out about 30 min - went by
    and whamo !!! it was on me and MR. catfish got'em in and was debateing on staying longer or head for casa !! so i came home and had the wife take afew pic . so here they are .

sorry if the pic came out bad

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats on the Channel Cats Demetrius! :big_smile:

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Good thing ya stopped doin that yard work. LOL! Way to go.

4. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    your telling me ( LOL ) well i have be out of the house today by 5 wifes haveing a party for women only !!!! so me and the kidds are going cat'n .:cool2:

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Sounds like a fun trip, Good luck this evening, hopefully they will cooperate for the kids this evening.

6. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    nice looking kitties. i am heading out to a little spot i know this weekend. hopefully my son can catch a few nice sized ones.

7. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Nice cats, looks like you had a good trip.

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Now you are getting there young feller. I would be hard pressed to find ears of corn that big. Thanks for showin' 'em to us. Demetrius, I have been in Kalispell and Whitefish Montana. Is it as pretty where you are at? I love that country out there. John.

9. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    POSTBEETLE , i was born and raised here in this place i call home .
    i lived in FL. back in my youth moved back ,lived in boston acouple yr's moved back . i will never leave my home the mountains, scenery , hunt'n and all that good stuff , this is me i'm a total outdoors man . now i get to teach my sons what i was taught , theres noway i would leave my home .
    anyways i'm going to the stixs tomorrow ( mountains ) i'll take pic- for ya and post them .:wink:

10. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice Channels.

11. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Way to go.Trust me it gets addicting.