Got to meet a fellow Member today

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, Jul 15, 2006.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    H20 and myself had the pleasure of meeting Roger " HR cats" today..Seems like a great person to fish with..And I hope we get out soon!

2. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    I have met 2 members so far and setting up a meeting with another in the near future. It is nice to find new friends on here then meet them in person

3. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Was a real pleasure meeting the both of you! After a hectic day of going to a wedding with the wife i needed to get out. So i took the 30 min drive to where i figured you would be at. Was well worth the trip because not only was you there but Bryan was too. And thought that was really nice of him to not reel that turtle all the way in for you! :lol:

4. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Roger, Don't let those two guys rub off on you, the other brothers on here will pick on you........they will stake-out all the p--lakes looking for you............then you will have big trouble buddy.. Ain't that rite JW ?........hu

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Guys, nice to meet you. Thanks for both of you (HR & his son) for helping me carry all my stuff up. Lets shoot for a fishign trip next weekend. :big_smile:

6. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well they can go to those p_lakes but you'll not find me there! Mellon, that sounds like a good deal to me! Just pm me with some ideas and we'll try to work it out.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Always great to get out and fish with a BOC brother. Glad you got the chance brother.

8. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Oh I see, I do believe I know why you were invited,

"Thanks for both of you (HR & his son) for helping me carry all my stuff up"

Bryan is always looking for someone to help carry all his stuff and since I already have as much extra stuff as Mellon, I cant help him so I never get invited ...:big_smile:

Good deal guys and sharing ( even extra helping hands) is always appreciated here at the BOC!

Salmonid

9. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Got to meet a couple members and we even made a fishing trip.You'll really enjoy it. Hope you alll catch a lot of BIG fish,no turtles. Have fun.:smile2:

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mark, it was needed. We had poles. rod holder, bait, buckets, bags, also a big 5 gallon Igloo water cooler!!! It was 90+ degrees, so I went & bought one of those water coolers that keeps ice cold for 5 days @ 90 degrees. We would have died w/out that thing! Man it was hot!

11. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    You know Im just giving you a hard time since I carry as much stuff as you do and I spent a few hours yesterday clearing a fence row so I know all about the heat... it was ugly, Id work for a n hour, come in for an hour, then work for an hour then come in for an hour. Was totally soaked with the 80% humidity each time.

Im headed off to do some gar fishing now,( Fly rod) a report later...
    Salmonid