Got to get out!!!!

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Shad Man, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    Does anyone have any suggestions of where to fish around Muncie now? I think I'm going to head down to Indy to fish some dams, discharges etc this weekend then more down to Martinsville Indiana to try the discharge I heard about. I just got to get out and catch something even if its a foul hooked shad!!!!

2. Jadkins

Jadkins New Member

State:
    Connersville, I
    Try heading down here to Brookville lake of head north to Salamonie resavoior.... come this week end i plan on going to the ohio ..... Have fun fishing :tounge_out:

3. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    There is nothing in Muncie, my brother-in-law and I usually go north to Huntington on the Wabash river or Salamonie reservior and then not until late March or early april when the water pool is up.:0a26:

4. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    If you come down to Martinsville you better have a boat. All of the land around the discharge is owned by IPL and the patrol it pretty hard(my father-in-law works there and i get ran out). I hope this dosen't deture you from getting out anyways. Good luck on your adventures and keep us updated.

5. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    It's nice to see someone on here from Muncie. I used to visit there on Mulberry St, Clark, Walnut area.:cool2: