Got the 'Rude back in buisness

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by steve_b124, Nov 24, 2008.

1. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Finally got the motor back together Saturday, even after being rudely interrupted by wife twice. She fired right up and ran good (the motor, not the wife), other than being cold natured (that could apply to either the motor or the wife). Heck, I'm old and cold natured myself these days.

It looks like I will have to work straight thru Saturday (including Thanksgiving Day), so this weeks probably a bust as far as fishing goes. I hope to get out very soon, I have a hankering for a good coat of cat slime.

Sounds like last week was very productive for a lot of you. Wished I could have been in on some of those fine catches. Great to see my brothers in crime catching boat loads of quality cats.

God Bless All,
    Steve

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    Glad ya sitting on go.:wink: I know it's been a few weeks for ya now. You need a triple coat of SLIME!:wink: Tear'em up after turkey day.:big_smile:

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Congrats on getting your motor going! That must be a relief!
    Bill in SC

4. Sunbird

Sunbird New Member

State:
    Sandy Run,
    Steve I am glad to hear you are well enough to not only get the right bolts back in the right holes, but you are hankerin' for some slime!

I hope the first place you go looking, for this slime, you find it in a MAJOR BIG way and put the Smackdown on em'!!!

I hope your wife doesn't read that post or you may be back in the hurt locker! :wink::smile2::smile2:

5. steve_b124

steve_b124 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    Thanks guys,

Jon don't worry about the wife, she just got a new batch of hormones and is in a good mood.

Funny story, absolutely true, about the wife and her hormones. A couple of years ago, she came to me late one Sunday afternoon and said she was out of hormones. I jumped in the truck and took off for Eckerd's. As soon as I got on the highway a blue light came on behind me. The SCHP officer came up to the window and asked what my hurry was. I told him that my wife was out of hormones and I was trying to get to Eckerd's before they closed. His direct quote is "Good Lord son, they close in 15 minutes - you better hurry!". He then turned and got back in his car, no ticket. Now that was real gentleman who had walked in my shoes. My wife doesn't see the humor in that story even today.
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:

God Bless All,
    Steve