Got stumped

Discussion in 'LOCAL VIRGINIA TALK' started by KWSMITH, Jul 3, 2006.

1. KWSMITH

KWSMITH New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Well try as I did this weekend I wasn't able to catch a darn thing on the Chickamominy river, oh well maybe next time and I was looking forward to posting some monster cat pics this morning for y'all to see. You might find this entertaining, while I was fishing from the bank a young lady next to me cast her line out and got it hung on a dead fall about 8ft from the bank so I decided to wade out and retrieve it so she wouldn't lose a rig after almost falling down I finally got it loose, I asked her where she wanted it and she pointed about 6ft to the right so I walked it over and set it down in the water. Before I could get back to the bank she had hooked into a 2 lb cat, and as silly as this sounds I actually thought about walking my own line out.:big_smile_2:

2. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I guess the cats want their food hand delivered! What were you useing for bait? Seems like they would be hitting right now.

3. Ironhead

Ironhead New Member

State:
    Virginia
    That is outstanding. It's like a drive-thru. :lol: Keep you head up, you'll gettem next time.

4. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    hahahaha....you got outfished, BY A GIRL! lol. Sorry, bud. couldn't help it.:big_smile:

-Red

5. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Do yo work catfish baithut as a delivery guy? how much did she tip you?
    I would have ask what bait she was using. More than likely you spooked it out of the dead fall. better luck next time

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

It never fails helping someone out and getting skunked go hand in hand but its worth it I bet that was one Happy girl. As for you keep your head up the fish will come.