Got some good deals?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by CJ21, Dec 14, 2006.

1. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    I when to Sports Authority today and got me a Daiwa Sweepfire medium action casting rod for my Abu 5000 for $10.00 bucks and went to wal-mart and got some 20 lb cajun red line, a catfish bobber, some bass hooks, treble hooks, and some three way swivels. I spent around $28.64 today. good spending lol. oh I forgot I also got a Heddon Super Spook Jr Topwater plug for a $1.47

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Charles now go catch some fish:big_smile:

3. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    CJ, remember to post pics of the fish you catich in the morning.
    Will

4. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
    C.J. Sounds like you racked up on the deals. That C.R. line is some strong stuff but it's to stiff for spinning reels,it kinks up real bad. I've heard it's good line for bait casters so on that 5000 it should be alright,just don't put it on a spinning reel.

5. colten

colten Member

State:
    Texas
    Good deals. Now you just need some fish to go with it.:big_smile:

6. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Brother CJ,Good deal I love to find good deals like that,My wife allway's me (Do you need all that stuff??)And I allways tell her "It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it" It work's on her everytime..Glad you got some good deals there bud........

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    CJ you can wrap those goodies and put them under the christmas tree.Print :big_smile: the label to CJ from CJ. When you open it on christmas morning you can proclaim that you got just what you wanted. Ha. Good Fishing

8. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Thanks guys, I went to a guy I know pond, I caught a bass it was 2 to 3 lbs, sorry I dont have any pictures. maybe I will get some next time.

9. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Thanks guys, I went to a guy I know pond, I caught a bass it was 2 to 3 lbs, sorry I dont have any pictures. maybe I will get some next time.