Got Snow??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catsrking, Mar 2, 2007.

1. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    We are about 15 miles east of Des Moines, IA, and we have snow up the wazoo. It's been blowin' and snowin' non-stop since yesterday afternoon. Don't know how much we have had so far total, but I'm thinkin' it's enough. How 'about y'all?

2. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    We were supposed to get 8 to 12 inches last night. Ended up with 4 inches then turned to freezing rain. We had about 2ft of snow left on the ground from the last storm, now we have a huge mess!!

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I know one thing you can keep it feel for you guys:big_smile:

4. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Ours is gone here, it rained all night, temp was about 45 today...doen't send us any snow...please...LOL

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hi Tom,same here in Council Bluffs,Ia.We had 12in of snow and 50 mph winds yesterday and its snowing now,there calling for another 1in tonight. but all the Inerstates Highways are closed in an out of town.Interstate 29 south and north closed.Interstate 80 east and west closed.and most of the state highways also closed!! I guess its time to Move South and help the Brothers/Sisters fish there lakes ALL out of Cats.Whatya Think? LOL.J.D.
    :0a17: :0a32: :0a24: :byebye:

6. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    We ain't there yet?? Sounds like a good idea to me John! I've seen enough of this pretty white crap for one season, and this time we only got about 1/2 of what y'all got there.

7. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    \

Come on down, JD! Beware tho... it's frosty here this today, even though the ground is bare. And we're not clear of the ice-storm season yet! Wind's blowin again (still) and that wind chill has gotta be near zero.
    Definitely a set-around-the-fireplace kinda day! On the up side, we're sposed to get up into the 70's next week, so by the time you get all packed up, there oughtta be some great fishin :lol:

8. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    We received a little snow, but the wind is ridiculous!:eek:oooh:

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    We have had temps. around 40* the past few days and the ice is melting! Ice fishing season is about to end!:sad2:

10. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Y'all hang in there! I saw the snow on the weather channel here and it would prevent me from walking and heck I don't even think I could lift that much snow in a shovel, unless it was by layers. WOW, haven't seen one like that here in 11 years I think it is now.

Take care out there! Stay warm, off the roads and check on any elderly people living alone.

Cheryl