Got Skunked today

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by MRR, Apr 10, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Went down to the back waters of the Miss today with no luck.Was using nightcrawlers,shrimp and fresh shad.Didn't even get one bite. So far I have been out about 5 times this spring and haven't had a bite yet.Really be glad when the river gets back to more normal so I can get to my normal places.But I ain't givin up.Maybe next time.

2. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    I to have been out about 5-6 times so far also with only one small bite that might have just been a crawdaddy. if it wasnt for snagging asian carp a month or two ago I would not have caught anything at all this year and that includes baitfish!

3. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    I know what your problem is MRR, Your not holding your mouth right!!! LOL I have been out a few times and I guess I am not holding my mouth right either . I have only got a few small channels. Their belly's were so full that it looked like they were about to bust. Its got to get better soon. good luck. Rusty...

4. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Monday night was the most bite activity I have seen in awhile. Other then that we have been catching a few channels and some blues around here. Water dropping 10 degrees did not help this past week. Oh well suppose to be warming back up next week. After that it should be game on! The good news the water is still up just hope it stays that way.

5. Crawdad

Crawdad New Member

State:
    Mid-Missouri
    Hey MRR, Good to see you're still kickin. At least you're not workin! Be patient, it's about to turn around. See you at the Truman gettogether.
    I'm excited cause turkey season starts Monday. Hope it's a bit warmer (and dryer!).