Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out yesterday evnin for about 2 hrs to do a little casting for walleyes . had one bite and got one fish,Wasn't a walleye ,but a nice smallmouth bout 2 1/2 lbs . He will eat nearly as good tho. First time on our lake this year ,man it felt great.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
that's awesome richard, i still haven't got out to meredith for walleyes yet. i usually don't till the water temp hits 50 degrees. those shad are pretty thick right now....

·
Registered
15 Posts
went crappie fishing last night at Hillsdale Lake for 3 hours but no crappie so decided to after walleyes in front of the dam;caught my first walleyes 22" and boy I was very happy because its really my first year that I really fish for them at the dam and my biggest walleyes ever and going again tonight...But,lost 8 lures though in the rock....

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Way to Go Richard.Them Bass will Always do when a Mans Hungry for Fish.That's the way I do it also(Catch and release them Bad Boys Right into the Fry Pan) Um Um GOOD!!! Eat Your heart out You Basser Fellas.Aint Nothin Better than a BIG Ol 5 pounder hittin the Hot Grease:wink: LOL Later J.D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.