got out for walley yesterday

Discussion in 'Walleye Fishing' started by 223reload, Mar 28, 2008.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Got out yesterday evnin for about 2 hrs to do a little casting for walleyes . had one bite and got one fish,Wasn't a walleye ,but a nice smallmouth bout 2 1/2 lbs . He will eat nearly as good tho. First time on our lake this year ,man it felt great.

2. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Sounds like you had a good time Richard..

Good luck fishing in 08...

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    congrats on the fish hopefully this will be a good year for fishing

4. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    that's awesome richard, i still haven't got out to meredith for walleyes yet. i usually don't till the water temp hits 50 degrees. those shad are pretty thick right now....

5. kevin101

kevin101 New Member

State:
    Gardner,Kansas
    went crappie fishing last night at Hillsdale Lake for 3 hours but no crappie so decided to after walleyes in front of the dam;caught my first walleyes 22" and boy I was very happy because its really my first year that I really fish for them at the dam and my biggest walleyes ever and going again tonight...But,lost 8 lures though in the rock....

6. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Way to Go Richard.Them Bass will Always do when a Mans Hungry for Fish.That's the way I do it also(Catch and release them Bad Boys Right into the Fry Pan) Um Um GOOD!!! Eat Your heart out You Basser Fellas.Aint Nothin Better than a BIG Ol 5 pounder hittin the Hot Grease:wink: LOL Later J.D.