Got my ticket punched for Truman in April

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Burwell40, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Burwell40

Burwell40 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I'm heading from Iowa back down to Warsaw April 20-22 for some fishing. I was there back in November and absolutely loved fishing on Truman. I'll be checking back with the Missouri threads looking for the latest info as the date gets closer. I'm really excited. Last time I caught an 18 lb blue which is my biggest cat to date. I hope to lay into something much bigger this time out.

Mike.

2. Hannibal Mike

Hannibal Mike New Member

State:
    Hannibal, MO
    Well, this Mike has the same plans! I must be back home the 29th, but hope to fish the truman/osage area in late april for cats, spoonies, and hybrid stripers! Perhaps we can hook up together or join one of the many local talents. It is a great area. Hannibal Mike

3. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Well the Hybrid fishing really gets going in June. April is great for some whites and maybe some Hybrids below the dam. Good month for Blues , Crappies , Channels though. Good luck and I'll try to let ya know where we're getting em. I usually don't go up on Truman till May but I might just join ya.See ya on the water!

4. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    The fishing will be excellent for all species in late April and you guys should have a great time. Best of luck to you guys. Let me know when your planning Mike and I will try to join you for a day maybe...:0a22:

5. NoCat2Big

NoCat2Big New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo
    The White and Hybrid bite is on RIGHT NOW... Check out my post on Whites and Hybrids and you'll see just where to go and when. If you need a boat ride to get there shoot me a PM and we'll go get them tomorrow..

6. NoCat2Big

NoCat2Big New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo
    BTW.. Spoonie.. Give me a shout.. 2203 when you get off work on Friday.
    We'll go get sum!!!! Bring a BIG BUCKET.