GOT MY SNAGGIN RODS !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by LEROYDOZOIS, Oct 17, 2009.

1. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    FINALLY GOT MY RODS..... COULDNT BE HAPPIER !!!!!!!

FUNNY STORY AS WELL!!!!!

WELLLLLL..... THE DAY BEFORE I GOT MY RODS I NOTICED ALOT OF BEES AT MY UNCLES HOUSE...BUT THE BEES WERE IN A BOX THAT WAS WEDGED UNDER A TRUCK HE WAS WORKING ON (HAD NO TRANNY) "THAT WAS A PROBLEM"... WELL I REALIZED THAT MOST EMPTY BOXES WEIGH (LIGHT) AND MAKE A DISTINCTIVE (HOLLOW) SOUND WHEN U THROW A ROCK AT THEM..... AND THIS BOX WAS ABSOLUTLY FULL OF BEES AND STINGERS.....:smile2:

SOOOOO...... I GOT THE BRANIACK IDEA TO USE CANNON BALL SINKER AND FEW TREBLES TO (GET ER DONE).......

SO AFTER EASLY CASTING A 4 OZ WEIGHT ( HAHA FUNNY) INTO A BOX FULL OF BEES ( 6 FT ROD ) I HAD MY THUMB ON THE SPOOL AND RAN TOWARDS THE POOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

ONCE I REALIZED THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK I WALKED TO THE WASH EDGE AND ( SET THE HOOK) :cool2: BOY WAS THAT A HOG.........

I CAN HANG 15 LBS OFF THE ROD END AND IT WILL BEND THE TIP ABOUT 3 IN..... THE BOX WAS DOING THAT :crazy:

ONCE THE BOX WAS AWAY FROM THE TRUCK I HAD A BLAST HOGGING A HUGE OBJECT IN WITH MY 1 ST BIG GAME POLE:wink:

I WRAPED THE LINE AROUND A BUSH SO THE BOX WONT COME BACK.... BUT WONT HAVE A PROBLEM DOING IT AGAIN:smile2:

I HAD TO BREAK OFF THE SINKER AND MY 3 TREBLES THO:sad2:

ANYWAYS....... THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

LeRoy

2. countryboy79

countryboy79 New Member

State:
    nc
    Just maby u will catch that bush 1 day.... Hell i do the same thing I'll be in the yard casting a rod.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009

3. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
  4. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Definitely a DIFFERENT way to break a rod in!:cool2:

5. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I WAS KINDA CONCERNED WITH THE SIZE AND WIEGHT OF THE ROD BUT I GOT IT TO BE A RIVER-CPR SETUP AND I NOW DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE WEIGHT!!!!!

IM USING A "SECRET FISHING LINE" MATERIAL......:eek:oooh:

KINDA CURIOUS HOW IT WILL WORK :cool2:

6. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I told ya that rod was a beast. You could fight off an angry mob with that thing. So how do you like it. What kind of reel did you get for it?

7. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I GOT THE REEL BEFORE I GOT THE ROD :tounge_out: SO I JUS KEPT MY OKUMA REEL FOR IT......

I GOT THE 6 FT RODS....AND GOT 2 OF THEM FOR A WHOPPING $$$42.00 OUT THE DOOR ON EBAY!!!!!!:wink:

I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY WHEN I HUNG A 10 THEN A 15 LB WEIGHT OFF THE END OF IT AND WATCHED IT FLEX ABOUT 4 INCHES MAX!!!!! ( ONLY CASUE I WAS SQUIRMING TRYING TO HOLD IT):smile2:

8. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas