GOT MY SNAGGIN RODS !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by LEROYDOZOIS, Oct 17, 2009.

1. LEROYDOZOIS

LEROYDOZOIS Well-Known Member

State:
    Arizona
    FINALLY GOT MY RODS..... COULDNT BE HAPPIER !!!!!!!

FUNNY STORY AS WELL!!!!!

WELLLLLL..... THE DAY BEFORE I GOT MY RODS I NOTICED ALOT OF BEES AT MY UNCLES HOUSE...BUT THE BEES WERE IN A BOX THAT WAS WEDGED UNDER A TRUCK HE WAS WORKING ON (HAD NO TRANNY) "THAT WAS A PROBLEM"... WELL I REALIZED THAT MOST EMPTY BOXES WEIGH (LIGHT) AND MAKE A DISTINCTIVE (HOLLOW) SOUND WHEN U THROW A ROCK AT THEM..... AND THIS BOX WAS ABSOLUTLY FULL OF BEES AND STINGERS.....:smile2:

SOOOOO...... I GOT THE BRANIACK IDEA TO USE CANNON BALL SINKER AND FEW TREBLES TO (GET ER DONE).......

SO AFTER EASLY CASTING A 4 OZ WEIGHT ( HAHA FUNNY) INTO A BOX FULL OF BEES ( 6 FT ROD ) I HAD MY THUMB ON THE SPOOL AND RAN TOWARDS THE POOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

ONCE I REALIZED THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK I WALKED TO THE WASH EDGE AND ( SET THE HOOK) :cool2: BOY WAS THAT A HOG.........

I CAN HANG 15 LBS OFF THE ROD END AND IT WILL BEND THE TIP ABOUT 3 IN..... THE BOX WAS DOING THAT :crazy:

ONCE THE BOX WAS AWAY FROM THE TRUCK I HAD A BLAST HOGGING A HUGE OBJECT IN WITH MY 1 ST BIG GAME POLE:wink:

I WRAPED THE LINE AROUND A BUSH SO THE BOX WONT COME BACK.... BUT WONT HAVE A PROBLEM DOING IT AGAIN:smile2:

I HAD TO BREAK OFF THE SINKER AND MY 3 TREBLES THO:sad2:

ANYWAYS....... THANKS FOR READING!!!!!

LeRoy

2. countryboy79

countryboy79 New Member

State:
    nc
    Just maby u will catch that bush 1 day.... Hell i do the same thing I'll be in the yard casting a rod.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009

3. LEROYDOZOIS

State:
    Arizona
  4. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

Definitely a DIFFERENT way to break a rod in!:cool2:

5. LEROYDOZOIS

State:
    Arizona
    I WAS KINDA CONCERNED WITH THE SIZE AND WIEGHT OF THE ROD BUT I GOT IT TO BE A RIVER-CPR SETUP AND I NOW DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE WEIGHT!!!!!

IM USING A "SECRET FISHING LINE" MATERIAL......:eek:oooh:

KINDA CURIOUS HOW IT WILL WORK :cool2:

6. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I told ya that rod was a beast. You could fight off an angry mob with that thing. So how do you like it. What kind of reel did you get for it?

7. LEROYDOZOIS

State:
    Arizona
    I GOT THE REEL BEFORE I GOT THE ROD :tounge_out: SO I JUS KEPT MY OKUMA REEL FOR IT......

I GOT THE 6 FT RODS....AND GOT 2 OF THEM FOR A WHOPPING $$$42.00 OUT THE DOOR ON EBAY!!!!!!:wink:

I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY WHEN I HUNG A 10 THEN A 15 LB WEIGHT OFF THE END OF IT AND WATCHED IT FLEX ABOUT 4 INCHES MAX!!!!! ( ONLY CASUE I WAS SQUIRMING TRYING TO HOLD IT):smile2:

8. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas