Got my nitesticks from CC today....

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by Sean, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Sean

Sean New Member

State:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Unfortunately the baitcasting rod came with the wrong tip, and it won't go together. I have called the customer service center and they are discussing how to proceed, I hope to hear back from them in the near future. :sad: I'm sad because I was gonna go fishing tommorow and try it out, been looking forward to it since I ordered. :cursing:

I am confident they will resolve the situation, just the waiting game is killing me. LOL :crying:

At least my buddies spinning rod which I ordered for him is in good order, wish me luck guys.

2. Sean

Sean New Member

State:
    Phoenix, AZ
    UPDATE::

HAPPY UPDATE

Catfish Connection called me back and apparently about half their stock of 9ft casting 2piece rods have the same problem as mine. (not good) :glare:

The good news is they are sending me a new rod today, at no additional charge! They said the defective rod is mine to keep. I offered to ship it back to them and they insisted that I keep it. I am very happy with this solution and will be buying from CC for many years to come I am sure. In fact I will be ordering my fathers birthday rod any day now. :cool: If any of the staff at CC happens to read this, thank you guys. :D

3. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Glad to here that, Sean.

I'm going to be ordering a reel in the next week or so from them. I love good customer service stories. :D

4. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I love that place and orders get to you fast. They will always work with you on everything. They will always have my business.