Got my new rod from Black and Blue Custom Tackle!!

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by riverratokie, Dec 9, 2007.

1. riverratokie

riverratokie New Member

State:
    Collinsville Oklahoma
    I just recently ordered a custom rod from Black and Blue Custom Tackle (Randy Harris) and it is AWESOME! It is exactly what I wanted and he did a great job. He is a great guy to deal with and makes a great product.

2. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    First things first. Welcome to the BOC family. You are at the right place for quality information and even better people.

Second,
    Congrats on the new rod. I have been and still am thinking about buying some of his custom cat rods. Reports like this push me even closer to giving them a try. Get a couple of nice cats on it and let us know what you think then.
    Thanks for the info on the rod and Randy.
    David

3. riverratokie

riverratokie New Member

State:
    Collinsville Oklahoma
    Hey David, Thanks for the Welcome! Randy recently moved to Virginia so he's nearby for you. I'll let you know once I get to use it.

4. Katfishing Cajun

Katfishing Cajun New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Welcome to BOC Danny. If you get a chance post some pics of that bad boy!:cool2:

5. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Danny,
    I read where he had moved to VA. I think he is on the other side of the state, not sure but i think he moved close to the James river somewhere. Lucky him if he did.:still_dreaming:
    Anyway, welcome again and thanks for the info. I am sending you some reps to get you started. This site has a lot of great info to spend hours reading.:big_smile:

David

6. riverratokie

riverratokie New Member

State:
    Collinsville Oklahoma
    Thanks Cajun! I will try to get a pic of it soon

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Danny Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois. Would like to see some pics of the new rod.

8. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Danny, welcome to the BOC... also, thank you for your evaluation of the Black and Blue Rod as I am going to win one in the latest contest...:smile2:

9. CatAngler

CatAngler New Member

State:
    Omaha NE
    :cool2:Let us know how the new rod works out!

J

10. riverratokie

riverratokie New Member

State:
    Collinsville Oklahoma
    Thanks guys for welcoming me. Im kinda new to this whole computer thing so yall bear with me