Got my licenses today!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by flathead willie, Sep 25, 2008.

1. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I just got back from the store and got my state hunting license, big game license, bow hunting license, muzzleloader license, and National Forest license. $76 dollars well spent! Got my bows tuned up and my broadheads sharpened and I'm ready to go. WHOOPIE !!!!!!

2. Txbluecatman

Txbluecatman Member

State:
    Texas
    Money well spent indeed, and Good luck. I'll be out in the woods this tuesday for some stick and string action. I would've liked to have hunted opening weekend, but I gotta work. :sad2: I'll take what I can get. How's the weather in your neck of the woods. Its still kinda hot down here. I can't wait till it gets a little cooler.

3. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    We're getting rain for the next few days it looks like. Our season doesn't start until Oct. 4th. This will be my 33rd opening day. I can't wait! good luck to you. I hope you get a monster!

4. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    awsome willie !!!! good luck too ya good bring sme pic back would like too see'em .

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Not a bad price there, hope ya do good. :wink: Maybe Ill be bow ready next year, I hope.

6. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    good luck to you willie. i head out in the morning. scheduled with the boss to have the stomach flu right about 0300 so i can get ready and leave the house at 0500. need to get at least two miles in before legal shooting light. i got my bow dialed in, got my camo laid out. all this week it's going to be in the 90's. i am not going to do any long distance walking till it cools off- meat would not be any good when i get back to the vehicle.

7. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
  8. riverdawg-1

riverdawg-1 New Member

State:
    salem, va
    i spent my 76$ wed. 7 days to go
    chip

9. flathead willie

State:
    Virginia
    Can't wait! I was drilling the target yesterday, got my pack ready to go, string waxed up, and heads sharp. Lets go get em, Chip!

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Good luck to both of ya. Be safe out there.

11. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    good luck to you all. I hope you all stick a monster!

12. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Good luck to all with your hunts in the up and coming seasons! John hasn't started hunting yet, says it's too hot, but he's got everything ready for the "day"! believe me! :tounge_out: