Got my Ka Numbers today

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by GrandpaGoneFishing, Aug 7, 2008.

1. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing Well-Known Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    I got My KA numbers for my new boat in the mail today. I'm very excited. Been just staying here in Linn Valley just figuring out my boat. I had a temp. paper, But now I'll have my numbers posted. Never had any thing like this boat and may be needing some advise as time goes by.
    She's a Bass tracker 175 txf 50 horse Merc.​

2. 1mickymoo

1mickymoo New Member

State:
    Edgerton, Kansas
    Congrats, hope you catch many hogs.

3. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Congrats Jay. I hope your not planning on Tracking Bass with it. :smile2:

4. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    congrats Jay be careful out there.I'll have to come down and we'll take it to Pleasonton and catch a passel of channel cats and skunk it up a little bit.First thing is to get yourself some rod holders.I will try to get some digital pics of the ones on my bass boat and post them.I have 8 solid rodholders on there without drilling a single hole in the floor.They all come off if I want to go crappie fishing or tubing or something.Get a piece of angle joint pvc just slightly larger than the diameter of your seat base.45 degree angle is what I have.cut a short piece of pvc and glue it into the angle.Slide it over the seat pedestal put the seat back on and you have a rod holder with 360 degree rotation.Put one on the front one on the back and you're set.

5. crankbait77

crankbait77 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    There is nothing better than the feeling of a new toy! I wish you many good times and great fish on your new boat.

6. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Congrats Jay, Now Go Get Some Big Ones:smile2:.

7. GrandpaGoneFishing

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    I'm planning on getting up a couple hours early and heading out. That should put me on the water by 3:30-4:00 am and looks like in the rain. Should be a good morning! already looking to make it say CAT TRACKER.
    :0a23:

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on getting your boat all ready to go. Let us know how you like the new boat

9. sparky806

sparky806 New Member

State:
    Shawnee Kansas
    Jay, how's the fishing at Linn Valley? I have a place at tanglewood and my Aunt and Uncle live on Beaver Creek Rd. just west of you, so I fish down that way quite a bit, but never fished Linn Valley. I'm always looking for someone new to fish with, we'll have to hook up sometime.

10. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    i was going to ask the same. how goes it hows the fishing. My wifes friends folks live at linn vally lake, jim haeberly. we went down there a couple years ago seemed like a nice little lake.

11. Chris R

Chris R New Member

State:
    Kansas
    congrats. It is always exciting with a new toy. I have been checked 3 times this year for rules/regs compliance. Wouldn't hurt to get in touch with local conservation officer to have them do a once over to make sure you are good to go. Better to get a courtesy check ahead of time vs. finding out the hard way once you are on the water. BTW- I was in full compliance thanks to a courtesy check I requested last year. I has missed a few changes in the regs that I wasn't aware of.

12. GrandpaGoneFishing

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    My wife and I got off to a late start But had a blast. Ended up just Hanging here in the Linn Valley Main Lake But caught a few species and had A good time. But Not a Catfish one I must admit from the boat. Got off the lake around 4 PM Eat took a nap and went back out bank fishing for a couple hours and caught a few nice channels out of one of our ponds here.