Got My Hooks

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by MRR, Mar 9, 2009.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    My 7/0 Sickles came today in the mail.Thank you Pete for the quick turnaround on my order.Now if the weather will just let me get to use them.
    Maybe this weekend if lucky.

2. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    let me know how they work so i can decide if i am gonna get some from him thks

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Glad you received them. We try to ship out the same day an order comes in. We hope to build up business on great customer service. fast shipping and great products.
    Again John Thanks for the order, looking forward to being able to serve your fishing needs in the future.
    Pete

4. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    I ordered fri. morning and they came today (mon.) Thanks.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Richard I have used the Red 7/0 Sickle in the past and loved them.Sharper than any hook I have ever used I do believe.He was out of the Red so I got the Black.Same hook different color.Get some- try em.You ain't gonna be disappointed. Fair Warning though.Their so darn SHARP they like to jump you and grab ya seems like.

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hope ya catch a monster!!:cool2::smile2:

7. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Careful with them, they bite! There all I use now.

8. tyrupp

tyrupp New Member

State:
    Ellis,Kans
    Richard buy a pack of black sickle hooks and if you don't like em I'll pay for em myself !!! . I like the red sickle 7/0 best but I don't think shilo carries them anymore.They both feel about the same when ya hang one into a finger.( sharp sharp sharp, bleed hurt cuss ) - maybe not in that order

9. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    :sad2:
    I plan on stocking the red 7/0's by next week I hope. My supplyer has gotten them in. So I will get an order in for more.:wink:
    Pete